Pages

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Ed Note: The Five Product Face








There is nothing I would love more than to have 20 well rested minutes every single morning to paint my face for the day.  For this to happen I would have to be a morning person.
I am atrocious in the morning...like really bad.
So to make-up (ha! see what I did) for my time management shortcomings I have gotten my bare makeup necessities down to a 5 product science.

To see how to achieve a 10 minute face with 5 products explore life behind the cut.

C'mon...you know you want to!




 

Products Utilized

NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Vanilla
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Dim Light
Rite Aid Renewal Face Powder Brush
Hourglass Arch Sculpting Eyebrow Pencil in Soft Brunette
Japonesque Eyelash Curlers
YSL Faux Cils Shocking Mascara in Black
Sephora Cream Lip Stain in 03 Strawberry Kissed
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A recent Fashion Design graduate with a longstanding love of fashion, beauty, and pop culture. A collection of What I wore, How I wore it, Where I got it, and Why I love it.