Pages

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

When the Points Matter


If you are a frequent beauty shopper you know that there are a plethora of rewards, points, and loyalty programs that stores are always clamoring for you to be a part of.

 I always sign up.

When it comes to the drugstore you really do save money by having the card but; when it comes to higher end retailers, often times feel like the rewards you get don't merit the money you spend.

Now is not one of those times.




Ladies and gentlemen Sephora's best 500 point perk ever.

I practically never cash in my VIB points. Not on 500 point perks anyway. They are often paltry sample packs with shades that no one wears/are too dark/or don't do anything for my complexion/hair type/skin type etc. So generally I pass.

Initially I passed on this one too but eventually I went back for it. 

For samples the sizes you get here are well worth it. You get a 1fl oz sample of each of Origins most noted face products. The Checks and Balances Frothy Face Wash, the GinZing Energizing Face Moisturizer and, the High Potency Night-a-Mins Mineral Enriched Renewal Cream. Additionally you get a .17 fl oz jar of the GinZing Refreshing Eye Cream. That is easily 6 months worth of each product.

So.Good.

After having 3/4 of the items in this gift on my wishlist for so long I figured this opportunity to try them out should not be wasted and if you are a frequent Sephora shopper and have the points I highly suggest you give this one a go!

I'm not too keen on the Checks and Balances as a cleanser but the freebie will be handy for weekends away and nights at friends'. Everything else is, so far, mighty impressive.

I have no way to link you to anything but the original products but keep your eyes peeled! They're only just being released in store and I think it's well worth parting with your hard earned points for!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A recent Fashion Design graduate with a longstanding love of fashion, beauty, and pop culture. A collection of What I wore, How I wore it, Where I got it, and Why I love it.