Pages

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

I Did That Thing Where I Buy More Marc Jacobs Products

There was really only one item from Marc-y Marc's line this time around that I had to have. 

Then I saw a little more.
 Then there was a point perk.
 Then I had three new things.
 Magic.


First, the item I went in for. 

The new Kiss Pop Stick in Headliner.(Sold Out now but keep an eye out. These a permanent I think!) This is a beautiful bright berry shade in a soft semi-matte formula. I am in love with it. 

Love.

As a matte lip lover this is an excellent formula and Headliner is a year round shade that I think could work across a multitude of complexions and comfort levels. Berry shades are the kind of colors that I find to be lower maintenance and slightly less statement making than some of it's red and pink counterparts. The matte factor also makes this an easy one to wear.


Next up it's the Twinkle Pop Eye Stick in Leila. First of all that product name is ridiculous but, the product and shade is lovely. 

Leila is a very pink-toned copper that I'm excited about road testing for the Autumn months. (But really, is it October yet?)

It is also going to go well with the 100 point perk I opted for with my online order. The Highliner Gel Crayon in Brownout. The formula on this is no joke. Whether or not I shell out $25 for another one remains to be seen but this is a truly stellar formula. Nothing has ever worn this well on my lower lash line and Brownout is a beautiful, easy to wear shimmery warm brown shade. 

Love.

Sometimes it's nice to splurge and treat yourself to some things.

Don't worry I'll be back with more of the things I've treated myself to lately really soon. Promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A recent Fashion Design graduate with a longstanding love of fashion, beauty, and pop culture. A collection of What I wore, How I wore it, Where I got it, and Why I love it.