Pages

Wednesday, August 06, 2014

The Dresser Skincare Cut


I thought it might be fun to have a little snoop around another recently redecorated portion of my life space. I don't know if the idea of room or apartment tours are all that appealing to me but I like sharing decorations and organizations and the like.

As such...I have started keeping a lot of my skin care bits, apart from masks and cleansers, out in my room on my dresser because I remember to use them when they are right in front of me. I also think they look lovely and feminine when they are on display.

There are a lot of pictures up ahead.
You have been warned.




Naturally I have the obligatory emptied candle jar storage. The plain one is a size of candle that Bath and Bodyworks no longer makes and the Diptyque was a Hautelook special. I did really love the Opopanax scent though. 


I do keep a little selection of other things on my dresser. We've got my Alfred Hitchcock collection, some books and magazines, my Venitian Carnivale mask and an empty Fentimans Rose Lemonde bottle. Oh and of course my flask ;)


This is where the bulk of the skin care lives. The tray is from the bathroom section at Target and I keep my most used at the moment products here. Anything I have been cycling in on a daily basis lives here. The standouts lately have 100% been the Rose Hip Seed Oil and my Mario Badescu Glycolic Acid Toner.


When there is no candle in my candle holder I keep my body product stash. It is admittedly not very extensive. I have a few lotions, oils and deodorants but for the most part I am not really a body product creature. The Retro Lush Skin Sin is basically the only body lotion I have ever enjoyed using. This is my 3rd bottle.


Here I have a bit of hand cream, more deodorant and SPF. These are some of the most used items up here. The Retro Lush Smitten hand cream smells like almonds and I think is one of the best moisturizing products they make.

 Lastly I keep a few products in this candy dish, also from Target, that I only reach for from time to time. The Weleda Arinca Massage Oil in front is very handy when you need help with a tense muscle or a bruise.

I hope you guys enjoyed the brief tour of my dresser. I was really happy with the way this looked and it has been easy to maintain so far too so that's always a plus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A recent Fashion Design graduate with a longstanding love of fashion, beauty, and pop culture. A collection of What I wore, How I wore it, Where I got it, and Why I love it.