Pages

Monday, April 14, 2014

The Repurchases #2

Sometimes a product is just so well done, that no matter how many "dupes" or alternatives you try, nothing ever quite works as well as the original. After years of dallying with other eye primers on the market, drugstore, and department store I have finally come back to Urban Decay's Primer Potion and I couldn't be happier about it. 

With one minor catch.



Well it's not a catch so much as it is a user suggestion. Don't buy this in the full size tube. It may be a better value in terms of grams per dollar but your cost per use will be infinitely higher.
 
The whole reason I stopped using "UDPP" in the first place was because when they moved it from the genie bottle to the tube I found it had a much shorter shelf life. The product in the tube may be easier to get out but if it goes bad before you can use it all what's the point?  

The soultion: BUY THE TRAVEL SIZE!

This option is fairly recent from the brand and I couldn't be happier about it. $12 easily gets you a years worth of daily use without the rest spoiling before you can use it.

Done and done!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A recent Fashion Design graduate with a longstanding love of fashion, beauty, and pop culture. A collection of What I wore, How I wore it, Where I got it, and Why I love it.