Pages

Thursday, June 21, 2012

This was going to be an outfit post...

...but then this happened.

His name is Maxwell and he is the best puppy ever. The end.

Anyway the two things in the outfit that I was most interested in sharing were the skirt.

Hello transparent! I came accross this skirt at, you guessed it, forever 21 about three weeks ago now ant have already worn it several times. It's just a plain hi-low black knit maxi (it does hit my ankle in the back but these photos don't give the best impression) It has been a really nice lazy day piece and at 18$ I think I should have bought two.


Lastly is my new DIY slave bracelet. I spoke not too long ago about Caggie Dunlop the super trendy british reality (sort of) TV star. link! Well in addition to here irresistable lip color she had on a huge turquoise cuff bracelet paired with a small silver slave bracelet. I loved the look so much I decided to combine the two concepts and DIY myself a little accesory. Its a bit heavy but if your just out shopping or something low key it's really a great statement item.

Have you guys made any new family additions lately. (four legged or otherwise) Or have you found any new trends to get hooked on?

xoxo
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A recent Fashion Design graduate with a longstanding love of fashion, beauty, and pop culture. A collection of What I wore, How I wore it, Where I got it, and Why I love it.