Pages

Monday, June 18, 2012

Owning It

Target has sort of been owning my life lately. I spoted two pairs of shoes there latlely and passed on them both. (I'll get to them in a second.) I immediately regretted this decision and proceeded to visit every other store in my area to try and hunt down the items I had foolishly let slip through my fingers. The one pair I was really after were these little T-strap gold and black sandals. They were just neautral enough to go with everything and just embellished enough not to be boring.


They are not very sturdy but for the 15$ pricetag they're great to get me through the summer. 

 The next pair I found I thought would be a nice colorfull addition for the warmer months. The best part about these is that when I did finally locate a pair in my size after turning them down they had been reduced from $20 to just under 14$. YAY!


They offered them in a pretty cobalt blue color as well but I am definitely going to get more use out of the red pair.

I have to say though as much as I love these, warm weather shoes just don't do it for me. How many days left until boot season?

Finally I picked up a couple more duplicates. Two new shades of the L'Oreal Caresse Lipsticks and the last of the colors of the Cos Bar for Target tweezers as they were 30% off and I figured I would just complete the collection.



Top: Blushing Sequin Bottom: Sunset Angora

The Sunset Angora shade is the ideal summer lip color in my opinion. Its natural and can be worn with a stronger eye but has a slight wash of coral to it making it appropriate for the warmer months. Even (or especially) when the sky looks like this.


Have you guys found any outstanding pieces lately? Where were they from?

xoxo

Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A recent Fashion Design graduate with a longstanding love of fashion, beauty, and pop culture. A collection of What I wore, How I wore it, Where I got it, and Why I love it.