Pages

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Minted...

I have been lusting over these mint jeans from Forever 21 for weeks now. Just before Valentines Day I spotted them whilst shopping, but my wallet had other priorities that day. Not being able to get them off my mind, I went back only to find that they had completely sold out. I decided I could just order them, but alas sold out online as well. I was ready to admit defeat until this past Sunday, on a Connecticut shopping adventure, I found them. Last pair. My size. Kismet.

Jacket, Top, Pants, Necklace: Forever 21

Loafers: Ellen Tracy

The whole outfit was a Forever 21 free for all, but I loved the look. The really lightweight camel color blazer softens the mint black combo and helps keep the outfit from looking too one note. I'm clearly channeling Don Johnson in that first photo. No. Shame.

The Ellen Tracy loafers were a TJMaxx find and love at first sight. I'm disappointed to report, THEY KILL. I wore them to work the other day and was in so so so much pain I thought I might punch someone. I think though...with some persistence and a little stretching, we will come to a comfort agreement. 

L-R: 3$ Store, Street Vendor, 3$ Store, 3$ Store, Alaska


I'm loving the ring overload thing at the moment. I love looking at my fingers and seeing some of the places I've been, or some of the bargains I've gotten.  There is a store in NYC that sells everything for $2.99 and it's the best place for stocking up on trendy pieces that are actually pretty sturdy.

The nails have become a staple for me. I blame LLYMLRS but it's so easy and interesting. This combo is Color Club Jackie Oh, Zoya Mitzi, and Models Own+Wah Nails nail art pen in Black. I swear this little pen is worth the shipping to America, mine is almost out and that never happens to me with almost anything beauty related. Ever.

I'm suddenly really excited about the rapidly approaching warmer weather and he fashion funtimes it brings.
What are you guys wearing to welcome the Spring?
xoxo
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A recent Fashion Design graduate with a longstanding love of fashion, beauty, and pop culture. A collection of What I wore, How I wore it, Where I got it, and Why I love it.