Pages

Thursday, March 01, 2012

Gettin Cheeky

I am obsessed with cheek products lately. Coincidentally I have also come across come exceptionally good items lately. The first being a tried and true makeup favorite of many people Benefit's Hoola Bronzer. I was lucky enough to be gifted it by a friend who already had one and wanted to rid herself of a duplicate.



 It has the prettiest natural tan color that comes across very naturally on my skin tone. I was always so uninspired by bronzers in the past because I always thought they made my face look dirty and I was also never all that upset to be pale. As it is I've only been contouring with it and I love the definition it gives my face.

The next product is a very recent addition that has single handedly taken over my makeup life. It's the Joe Fresh Cream Blush in Flush.

It looks really really red in the pan and is in fact a very very pigmented cream product. The way this applies to the skin is so flawless. It looks like a lovely winter wind-blown flush. (thus the name) It isn't a cream to powder formula, (which seems to be very popular lately) but a true creamy almost gel finish. It sinks into the skin so beautifully and lasts FOREVER.
Joe Fresh is a Canadian brand that has only recently launched in the U.S. and I got this at one of their stores in Manhattan. The best part is that this is $8 and the most expensive item in the whole makeup range. I could easily see this brand becoming a go to for me when I need an inexpensive makeup fix.

What have you been obsessing over lately?
xoxo
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A recent Fashion Design graduate with a longstanding love of fashion, beauty, and pop culture. A collection of What I wore, How I wore it, Where I got it, and Why I love it.