Pages

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Early Morning FOTD




I did a bit of smokey eye for work the other day because I felt like I was in a bit of a makeup rut. I kept falling back on like shimmery nude shadow and winged liner. Sometimes in winter I get so lazy that I have no interest in putting a lot of thought into my eye makeup and rely on a dramatic lip to do my talking for me.  As it is I have a whole drawer of individual eyeshadows that have been completely neglected since well before Christmas. This look consisted of a Barry M Dazzle Dust in Oyster (89) the Bare Minerals pressed duo in The Scenic Route, and a bit of MAC's My Dark Magic mineralize duo from the Venemous Villains collection last year.
So far stepping out of my comfort zone has not made shimmery nude and liquid liner any less appealing or easy but it is nice to shake things up every once and a while.
xoxo
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A recent Fashion Design graduate with a longstanding love of fashion, beauty, and pop culture. A collection of What I wore, How I wore it, Where I got it, and Why I love it.