Pages

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Nicki Minaj Haulage!

This is a bit late coming but I figured since I'm awfully bad at this I would post about it anyway :)
I picked up two bits from the Nicki Minaj collection from OPI. The collection featured three bright creme colors (which I have as of now passed on) and two BANGIN' glitter polishes. I have had such a a soft spot for glitter recently. I swear by the tin foil removal method so removal is no longer an issue and I have gone glitter bananas. The two colors I got were Metallic 4 Life and Save Me.
OPI Save Me (L) Metallic 4 Life (R)
These are both really unique shades. I'm proud that the bar glitter in Save Me is showing up so so well in this photo. Metallic 4 Life is like a hex and regular glitter in a semi sheer black base. The one draw back to both of these is that they are SO thick. They eat topcoat like nobody's business to boot. That said I am a glitter junkie and I can't wait until the sun becomes more of a daily fixture so I can wear Save Me and watch it shine.

Hope you guys enjoyed
xoxo
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A recent Fashion Design graduate with a longstanding love of fashion, beauty, and pop culture. A collection of What I wore, How I wore it, Where I got it, and Why I love it.