Pages

Tuesday, April 01, 2014

Cheap Refelctions

I LOVE a good eBay find. Now it doesn't happen to me all that often. I prefer to shop closer to home whenever possible but, sunglasses are another story for me. I am the most clumsy, ham-fisted, neglectful sunglass owner on the planet. I leave them on checkout counters, in cabs, buried under my reusable coffee mug in my purse. My rule of thumb for this very reason, is that I will NOT spend more than 10$ on sunglasses. Will not.
Like everyone else I fell in love with the Ray Ban Flash Lense Aviators that were really popular around this time last year, and went in search of the bargain basement alternative. Let me tell you, eBay is the land of the cheap sunglass. I had so many options for these and at $2.53 a pair, I almost bought every color they offered. I did refrain though and opted for the Golden Hot Pink and the Golden Green shades. The shipping was free but the statement is expensive.
I will 100% be in these all Spring and Summer long. The seller lives here if you want to check them out, although I believe these are now out of stock. You can find a similar styles here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A recent Fashion Design graduate with a longstanding love of fashion, beauty, and pop culture. A collection of What I wore, How I wore it, Where I got it, and Why I love it.