Pages

Friday, January 06, 2012

Meet the Yeti...

My first outfit post of 2012. YAY!!! The purpose of this post, apart from showing you what I wore to work the other day, is to introduce you to my new winter coat. His name is Yeti and I LOVE HIM.
Sweater: TJMAXX Skirt: Forever 21 Boots: Target
Yeti: ASOS Tights: SPANX Scarf: Street Vendor

Rings: Found Item, Street Vendor Nail Polish: Models Own Lilac Dream

Earrings: Topshop

First things first, it was frigid when I took these photos and you can totally tell from the look on my face. I was so relieved when I had a picture I liked of the outfit so I could put my coat on.

The TJMAXX sweater was such a good find. I'm pretty fortunate in that I can wear mostly whatever I want to work (within reason) but unfortunate in that all of it must be black or white. This knit is the perfect example of a neutral piece that adds interest to an outfit without feeling like filler. The texture takes this from flat all black to something that looks more together.

So now about the Yeti. I will admit it was something of an impulse purchase. I needed a new winter coat, saw this one and thought, "Gee that would be fun". I was correct. It's unexpected, rich looking, and the warmest damn coat I could have hoped for. 5 stars.
Best of all....now it's on sale   Check it Out!

Hope You Guys Enjoyed

Until Next Time....xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A recent Fashion Design graduate with a longstanding love of fashion, beauty, and pop culture. A collection of What I wore, How I wore it, Where I got it, and Why I love it.