Pages

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

& Other Stories


My first foray into & Other Stories was one thing I didn't think it would be. 

Incredibly affordable. 

God bless the sale

I do not currently see these items on the sale page but if you are NYC I would highly recommend a trip to their SoHo flagship location. The store is open, airy, and merchandised beautifully. It's like all of the lifestyle photogs from Instagram opened a store. 

Succulents everywhere.


They have a really beautiful selection of minimalist and funky pieces at a high quality level. 
They are not affordable by any means (think Zara plus 30%.) but if you are looking for something a little different that will last you I think this could be a really nice option. 

I've been wearing this earring ring combo daily for the nearly three weeks since I bought them and I love the simple geometric feel. Especially in the ring. The mixture of metals is something I always look for as I am not the type that needs to or, even likes, to match my metals. 

The quality is also really superb here. One of the things I've been thinking about this year is replacing a lot of my lesser quality jewelry items with comparable pieces that don't turn my skin green. 

You know, like an adult. (What? Me? Nooooo...)

& Other Stories as it turns out...was the perfect place to start.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A recent Fashion Design graduate with a longstanding love of fashion, beauty, and pop culture. A collection of What I wore, How I wore it, Where I got it, and Why I love it.