Pages

Thursday, January 15, 2015

The Beauty Purge 2015| #1 An Introduction



So as the dawn of the new year approached I realized it was time for me to start thinking about freeing up space in my beauty stash. 

Now being the kind of person I am, once this idea took hold I felt like I needed to go about getting it done like...now. 

Right now.

So on Sunday I spilled my entire collection all over my (very cold) bedroom floor and sorted, counted and, purged the whole damn thing.

Over the next few days you're going to see some more in depth posts about certain parts of the collection and everything that went. 
Today though, I filmed a video going over some of the highlights of the purge including some of the stuff going back to MAC, the give aways, the trow aways and the parts of my collection that took the biggest hit. (Hint: starts with lip ends with stick.)
Also there will be a full rundown of all the numbers for the last installment of the purge next week.

So watch this space!
 Check out the intro video here for the basics of how I let go of things and what things saw the biggest cuts!


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A recent Fashion Design graduate with a longstanding love of fashion, beauty, and pop culture. A collection of What I wore, How I wore it, Where I got it, and Why I love it.