Pages

Monday, October 06, 2014

It's Not Easy Havig a Good TIme

I have been dying to write this post for months. 
If you haven't noticed I've been dropping hints. 
Now here it is.
Fore warning. This is going to be a picture heavy post. 






Now this is not a perfect collection. There are a lot of repromoted products in this line and I can easily see why people would take issue with that. 
Fortunately for me the permanent items in this were not shades that I already owned so, I went to town and bought all of the things I wanted. The standouts for me are easily the pigment and the lipsticks. They are all shades I will use and love until they go bad.

Then I will keep them anyway because...packaging. 

I also posted a little video detailing the bits I bought and talking a little bit about the horrendous online launch. 

Did you guys pick anything up from this collection or did you blow it off?

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A recent Fashion Design graduate with a longstanding love of fashion, beauty, and pop culture. A collection of What I wore, How I wore it, Where I got it, and Why I love it.