Pages

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

The Replacements|The Bathroom Counter

Now that I have my own bathroom I get really excited about things like candles and hand soap. Especially when they match.
I was at my local Target and making a beeline to repurchase my favorite Mrs. Meyers Hand Soap Scent-Radish (Yes I know I'm the only one.) when low and behold it is not in stock. 
Lame.
After a quick sniff of all of the other hand soap options (I flirted briefly with something from J.R. Watkins.) I settled on the Mrs Meyer's Basil scent and after a few days getting used to it I thought I would commit to the matching candle for a couple weeks. Just to hold on to the warm fresh summer feelings for a little bit longer. 
I will say the Basil scent doesn't quite out do my Radish-y favorite but it will be nice for a while. 
As far as the candle is concerned.
Mr Meyer's seems to do a nice candle with good throw but...the Vineyard Hills Natural Candle I had before this in Mandarin Lavender puts the Mrs. Meyers to shame. 
If you can find these (mine came from Target) They are only a few bucks and are perfect for small spaces that need a little something extra.
I realize that this isn't a strictly beauty related post but I know I can't be the only one who looks forward to re-upping the bathroom counter must haves.
Am I?

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A recent Fashion Design graduate with a longstanding love of fashion, beauty, and pop culture. A collection of What I wore, How I wore it, Where I got it, and Why I love it.