Pages

Monday, October 13, 2014

Autumn/Winter Skincare Edit | TheUnanimousMolly









So a couple weeks back I talked about my Autumn beauty edit and all of the color cosmetics that I would be reaching for as the weather starts to cool but, today we're going to dive into skin.

My cold weather foundation routine may not change but my skincare definitely does. Especially now as my mid-late twenties are approaching I am noticing pretty different textures in my skin than in previous winters.
(read:Alligator face)

So with my hydration in mind I raided my stash, made one teeny little Sephora order and have reached a verdict on my winter skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A recent Fashion Design graduate with a longstanding love of fashion, beauty, and pop culture. A collection of What I wore, How I wore it, Where I got it, and Why I love it.