Pages

Friday, December 19, 2014

The Solution to the Solution

Story Time!
So for the past two years all over the beauty world you've heard bloggers, models and, editors alike sing the praises of a product called Bioderma Sensibo Crealine H2O known, for short, on this side of the Atlantic as simply...Bioderma.

This is from a French pharmacy brand that has supplied the French with reasonably priced skincare for quite some time but is revving up for it's global 15 minutes of fame. Except on this side of the world it's nearly impossible to get a hold of, which is fun to think about when you get your hands on some but, less fun when it runs out and, about five times the price in USD's.

I've used it and chronicled the experience here and, everyone is right. It is fantastic. It's gentle but somehow removed everything with no greasy residue, no blurry or stingy eyes and, no panda eyes.

But having said .hat...I am a practical girl and when I tried the Body Shop Camomile Gentle Makeup Remover I suddenly felt no urge to hunt down the infamous French must have.


I'm not sure if this actually is a micellar solution, but if it isn't it behaves just like one. 

It looks and feels like water but eats through tricky makeup in no time and leaves the skin feeling clean and soft.
No matter how picky you are with your products this is a hard one not to like. 

The best part is that the price for 250mL of this is 10$ cheaper than the same size of the Bioderma and since The Body Shop seems to run sales once or twice a month you almost never have to pay full price on this.

Win.

If you are curious about Bioderma and want to jump on the bandwagon maybe start here before you blow 60$ on Amazon to get it shipped over from Europe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A recent Fashion Design graduate with a longstanding love of fashion, beauty, and pop culture. A collection of What I wore, How I wore it, Where I got it, and Why I love it.