Pages

Monday, December 22, 2014

On A Budget|Longwear Liner

Some of the best beauty surprises happen when you are looking for something quality but can't afford to shell out big bucks for a high end brand.
A few months ago I was looking for a nice golden toned bronze eyeliner to add to my liner lineup and after hearing so much about them I decided to try the Sephora Contour Eye Pencil 12hr Wear.

I was not diasapointed at all and, in fact, with a range of about 35 shades I have quite a long wish list.

The first shade I reached for when I investiagted the line the first time around was Cookie Crunch, a lovely warm golden bronze shade with a smattering of fine golden shimmer. It's the perfect shade for me when I want something defining and warm under my eyes that isn't too dark or too statement making especially for daytime. 

I especially like this color. I reach for it almost daily and if you are going to start somewhere with this line this is an excellent place to begin. 

When I received my recent VIB coupon I picked up the Black shade as I had been without a decent black liner for a few months and I thought the black shade would be a great way to put this line of liners to the test.

Not only does the black formula stand up all day on the lid but is wears wonderfully on the waterline, which is damn near impossible for me.

For 10$ this is one of the most impressive things the Sephora house brand has to offer. 
If you want to experiment with some color or just need to restock on the basics you could do a whole lot worse than one of these liners. 

Next on my list is Cocoa, a beautiful warm red brown shade that may or may not have made it's way into my Mom's Christmas stocking.

Shhhhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A recent Fashion Design graduate with a longstanding love of fashion, beauty, and pop culture. A collection of What I wore, How I wore it, Where I got it, and Why I love it.