Pages

Friday, December 05, 2014

The Coupon Wishlist

Every year after the Friends and Family, VIB, and Black Friday sales Sephora sends out additional coupons to those of us that already spend way too much money there throughout the year.

My VIB status has earned me 20$ off a 50$ purchase and while I am attempting to be conservative I am so close to VIB Rouge that I can see this getting out of hand.

First on the list is the Anastasia Brow Wiz in Medium Brown. (formerly Medium Ash) My brow arsenal has been seriously lacking lately and given the way everyone raves about this brow pencil it's amazing I haven't gotten this yet.
Check out the rest of my picks behind the cut!


I had no idea that First Aid Beauty had packed the benefits of their Facial Radiance Pads, which I love, into a mask! From the sounds of it this has all of the loveliness of the Tata Harper and the REN with a much more doable price tag. As I am already a fan of so much from First Aid Beauty I can easily see myself loving this.

 Since I have done so much makeup shopping over the course of the recent pre-holiday sales I think I am going to focus in on skin care with this coupon and as such I want to give the Sephora Triple Action Cleansing Water a try. I did just order the Body Shop Chamomile Eye makeup remover which I do find to be quite comparable to a micellar type water but, I am going to give the baby one a shot.

I think that is actually it this time around. Admittedly it's a very utilitarian wishlist but you know me...I probably won't make it out of the store without something colorful and fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A recent Fashion Design graduate with a longstanding love of fashion, beauty, and pop culture. A collection of What I wore, How I wore it, Where I got it, and Why I love it.