Pages

Monday, November 03, 2014

October Favorites 2014|TheUnanimousMolly



Happy November!
I hope everyone had an exciting and safe Halloween.
I definitely went for it this year and had SO.MUCH.FUN!
But alas, the best month of the year is now behind us and it's time to brace your buns for the oncoming assault of Holiday themed commercials before you've even had a single forkful of stuffing.
Marketing is fab right?
Soapbox aside I thought I would take a moment to share my monthly favorites including a sneaky peek at one of my Halloween costumes :)

What did you guys love this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A recent Fashion Design graduate with a longstanding love of fashion, beauty, and pop culture. A collection of What I wore, How I wore it, Where I got it, and Why I love it.