Pages

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

H&M Home Sings to my Soul

Since discovering H&M Home my wallet has wept. The only saving grace is that the only store in New York that carries home goods is not terribly convenient to my routine.

If it were I would be broke. 

In addition to a beautiful soap (or in my case lotion) dispenser I picked up this lovey, quirky, catchall eyelash dish for my bedside table.
 I have an inherent tendency to leave my things everywhere. When I say my things I mostly mean my jewelery.

My roommates have begrudgingly accepted that the coffee table (TV stand, and half wall) in our living room has becoming a parking lot for my daily accessory selection. Now this particular catchall dish is for my bedside table because, if my jewelery doesn't wind up in the living room it winds up on my bedside table. 

I can guarantee it won't look as nice as this for much longer.

For a whopping $4.95 this quirky eyelash dish had to be mine.

Let's be real; the "catchall" description is really just an excuse. I can't find the eyelash print on the website but they have an insane selection of decorative dishes to chose from. If you are lucky enough to live near an H&M Home department I would definitely have a quick browse.

I guess the other bonus is that even if H&M Home is spot on in everything it does, it's insanely affordable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A recent Fashion Design graduate with a longstanding love of fashion, beauty, and pop culture. A collection of What I wore, How I wore it, Where I got it, and Why I love it.