Pages

Friday, April 03, 2015

#FBF: Zsa Zsa Ltd. Beauty Gift With Purchase

I have been dying to show you guys this little gem for weeks! I wanted to film a little video about it just to talk through what it is and what you get.  You can watch that HERE but I also wanted to include a little photo diary of this little vintage beauty gem. 

This is a Zsa Zsa Gabor branded beauty gift with purchase. The company emblazoned on all of the product is Zsa Zsa Ltd. but a google search of said brand turns up nothing. It's just pictures of the woman herself caked in good old fashioned slap.

Check out the goods for yourself after the cut and if anyone out there remembers anything about Zsa Zsa's beauty venture please let me know. I am SO curious. If I had to ballpark this date wise I would say early eighties maybe late seventies. Ask your parents lol! 









No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A recent Fashion Design graduate with a longstanding love of fashion, beauty, and pop culture. A collection of What I wore, How I wore it, Where I got it, and Why I love it.