Pages

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Impulse Purchasing 101

If there was going to be a blog post on how not to shop responsibly this would be a good place to start. 

Do you know when you see a product and you go...eh, it's ok, and then you look at the name and everything changes. 

Well when I saw the name on one of Marc Jacobs Beauty's newest Le Marc Lip Creme's I knew I had to have it. Even if it is a member of the color family that I admit I almost never wear


Now do you get it?
How do I pass on a lipstick called Jolly Molly????

There are in fact a few upsides to this purchase. It is a beautiful spring swoon-worthy warm bubble gum pink and does, in fact, look really great with my coloring. I think with a glossy black liner flick and lots of lashes with a clean face this will look fab on any given spring day. 

And!!!! For the first time in a long time I have a formula on my hands that is not matte. I am happy to report that despite all of this it applies to a creamy satin finish, wears evenly for about 5 hours and, doesn't bleed on my incredibly bleed prone lips. 

As far as impulse purchases go...you can't really do better than this. 
How about you? What was the last beauty impulse purchase you made ? Did it work out?

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A recent Fashion Design graduate with a longstanding love of fashion, beauty, and pop culture. A collection of What I wore, How I wore it, Where I got it, and Why I love it.