Pages

Friday, August 28, 2015

Wardrobe Wishlist: Autumn 2015

I made a photoshop collage for you guys this week!
Fancy!
I am loving these last little tidbits of summertime but I would be lying if I said I wasn't jonsing for some cool NYC Autumn weather.

The weather and all the wonderful wardrobe choices it brings!
So today we're doing a bit of a Fall wishlist post to organize all my fashion-y hopes and dreams for the next few months. 


To start I will say this is an ASOS heavy post. If you are a plus size lady and want some cool digs I always recommend ASOS. It isn't always the most affordable option but I can usually find everything I''m looking for there. To start I am thinking of rolling the dice on these Ribbed Disco Leggings. I haven't had the best luck with the leggings at ASOS but I'm willing to give these a shot. (Free returns!) The one thing I will be sure to nab this fall is this Denim Shirt Dress. I always love the idea of this style when you see it in the classic white or pale blue but I'm spill prone and that isn't something I can make work for me. The denim version is a perfect compromise. 

To break up the ASOS I've found a great Leather Biker Jacket from Eloquii. I've had another one for close to 6 years now but it finally bit the dust last fall and needs to be replaced. This is the closest I've come to finding something similar but it's a little more than I'd like to spend on faux. Any recommendations are welcome. 

The last two are both ASOS again and the Dipped Back Jersey Top is a repurchase. I shelled out for my first one three or four years ago and after many a night out it's full of holes and also needs to be replaced. This pair of jeans is also a solid sale find. They're the "Sculpt Me" Jean so they have extra-sucky-inny powers. I'm not super into that but I'm digging the black acid wash and feel like I am constantly in need of new jeans so I'm going to give these a whirl.


On to accesories. 
The only other item that is ASOS here is the Western Tip Waist Belt. I like the western vibe and I haven't found a belt I've really liked in a long long time. This one is real leather and a great price to boot. 

Speaking to boots lets move on to HM. These platform shoe boot things caught my eye the last time I was in store and I am lusting after them so hard. I question whether I'll really be able to walk in them or not but that doesn't stop me from wanting them bad. The other HM find is the cardigan kimono hybrid. I love swanning about in all of summery sheer things and this mimics that in a more weather appropriate way. In store this came in an olive shade too which if I can find again is probably what I'll nab. 

Oh jewelry! 
I've recently started branching out into more hand made better quality jewelry items and two brands leading the pack are HVNTER GVTHERER and BCP Jewelery. The former has things like the "Kindling Ring" and "Brutal Hoop Earrings" above made in a slightly unrefined wrought iron looking metal. I've been eyeing these babies up on Instagram for almost two years and I'm close to pulling the trigger. I recently did make my first purchase from BCP and have been loving it so far. The next thing on my radar is this boss Winter Crystal ring that is so simple and so beautiful. 

So that's my fall wardrobe done. 
I'm sure I'll find more to add to the list as the season progresses but a few of these things will 100% make it into my closet for the coming season. 

What have you guys been eyeing for Fall?

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A recent Fashion Design graduate with a longstanding love of fashion, beauty, and pop culture. A collection of What I wore, How I wore it, Where I got it, and Why I love it.