Pages

Monday, August 24, 2015

Dublin, Ireland #zitosonparade

 Next stop on the list was Dublin. 
Now to be totally fair the Zitos spent a grand total of 6 hours in Dublin.
So not nearly as long as some of the other places we saw and certainly not long enough to get a real feel for the city. 

So while I can't really recommend anything specific maybe some of my snapshots will inspire some visits of your own.

Oh! We did have lunch and a few quick pints at O'Donohgues on Suffolk St which was quick, easy and, delicious. It came at the recommendation of a friend from Dublin and it was a solid choice. Looked like an excellent music spot too. 


 View Down St. Anne Street South.
 St. Stephens Green
Ducks at St Stephen's Green. 
Nothing like a duck pond and a bit of a drizzle. 
 Trinity College...

 That sky though! I didn't edit this at all either. The clouds were just killer that day.
 Star Wars window in Cassidy's of Westmoreland St.
 O'Connell bridge.
 The view from O'Connell Bridge.
 Graffiti...groundbreaking.
 The River Liffey.
...and a shot of Temple Bar for good measure. 

Next week Scotland starts! Wooo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A recent Fashion Design graduate with a longstanding love of fashion, beauty, and pop culture. A collection of What I wore, How I wore it, Where I got it, and Why I love it.