Pages

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Holding Out for $2 Perfection

I have spent nearly a year and a half with various postcards, posters and prints haphazardly taped to walls in a holding pattern just waiting for the perfect frames. 
Yes...yes I am a little bit picky I will admit but, the last place I anticipated finding the perfect addition to the collection was the new to New York Flying Tiger flagship.
The best part?
They were 2$.




For the record the post cards housed in said framer are these...an old collection from MOMA that appear to have been discontinued.

I had been excited to visit the new Tiger location since it opened at the beginning of the Summer but wasn't exactly sure I would find anything I liked. I love some cheap thrills as much as the next person but Danish Modern isn't exactly my decor M.O. When I laid eyes on these bad boy picture frames that just happened to be the perfect size for my never ending collection of homage to the B Movie it was all I could do not to buy out the store. 

Is this too many words on three metallic frames?
Probably. 
TLDR; Well made, super affordable and incredibly versatile home accessories. 
If you are in NYC I Highly recommend a visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A recent Fashion Design graduate with a longstanding love of fashion, beauty, and pop culture. A collection of What I wore, How I wore it, Where I got it, and Why I love it.