Pages

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

The New Favorite

The dreamy sun-soaked photo above unintentionally captured my feelings of warm fuzzy summer love that I have for the Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet Lip Colors.

No. Joke. This stuff is the things matte lip dreams are made of.

Even application, full color coverage, non drying and minimal transferring. UGH! I just love them.

I 100% will be getting more.


I have Hot Pepper which is a really lovely orange leaning red that is a classic almost vintage inspired summer red color. It's a great color year round and is an easy shade to pull off no matter what your skin tone.

I also picked up Pink Pong which is a classic hot weather hot pink. It's less neon than say MAC Candy Yum Yum but a similar blue toned bright pink with a strong color payoff.

After last week's less than stellar high end matte lip selection I can tell you I'll be trolling the internet for more of these babies. They are a treat.

A little bonus Summer lighting for good measure.


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A recent Fashion Design graduate with a longstanding love of fashion, beauty, and pop culture. A collection of What I wore, How I wore it, Where I got it, and Why I love it.