Pages

Saturday, September 28, 2013

Contouring for Lazy People



Don't get me wrong. When the time is there contouring the face can be an invaluable makeup technique or tool. For big nights out or costumes or if you're having lots of photos taken that day it's a nice extra step that gives you some control over the shape of your face and what features you prefer to highlight. On a daily basis though. there is NO contouring happening on this face. Some days lately its magic if I can make time for under eye concealer (a step I NEVER used to skip).

My little cheat for creating a sculpted face is all about blush color and placement. A nice warm, brown rose shade swept from the ear, along the cheek to below the apples of the cheeks. It is an easy way to create some shape to the face, while adding warmth and color in a single step. Pictured above from R-L.

NARS Sin: Hard Candy Smooth Talker (d/c): Tarte Stellar (d/c): Milani Sunset Beach: NYX Mocha: Laura Gellar Pink Grapefruit

What are some of your favorite morning beauty cheats?

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A recent Fashion Design graduate with a longstanding love of fashion, beauty, and pop culture. A collection of What I wore, How I wore it, Where I got it, and Why I love it.