Pages

Saturday, September 28, 2013

BOTB #4 and #5

The past two weeks have been short work weeks, and with the free time I have been rushing to try and find an apartment (yay!) as such my blog, and my lips have taken a backseat. While I don't have the variety I normally feature I have been relying on bright lips to keep my face looking awake.


Week #4

- Revlon Lip Butter in Pink Lemonade. This is a nice nude pale pink that I paired with a brown smokey eye. One of the last times this month I used anything but mascara on my eyes.

-NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Amsterdam. This is a classic neutral red shade that is LONG wearing and dries to an ultra matte finish. An easy classic red but if you aren't fond of a matte finish, obviously avoid this.

-Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in Catfight. I mentioned this here, and I am still loving this color. It's like the pink equivalent of a classic red. It also makes your teeth look insanely white.

Week #5

-NYX Matte Lipstick in Merlot and Bloody Mary. NYX's matte formulas are just to die for. They wear well and are so comfortable. This is a lipstick formula (the two colors in particular) that I reach for when I need something pretty and reliable.

-LancĂ´me Rouge in Love in #340 Rose Boudoir. I nabbed this for $10 at a place in NYC called Cosmetics Market and just fell in love. Goes on creamy dries to a satin finish and wears until you eat. It is my new lip product obsession.

What's been hiding in the bottom of your bag this week? (or two?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A recent Fashion Design graduate with a longstanding love of fashion, beauty, and pop culture. A collection of What I wore, How I wore it, Where I got it, and Why I love it.