Pages

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Reporting for Beauty



Me, I love a good bargain hunt. I think that's why my selection of products is a 50/50 high low split. This palette from Wet n' Wild is a stellar drugstore find, especially if you are looking for a basic everyday eye palette that will transition you easily into nighttime.

Here I have the satin finish, golden taupe (eyelid) all over the lid, the deep matte brown (liner) in the outer corner, and the beautiful matte peach-brown (browbone) as my transition color. Swap the taupe for the deep brown and the peach brown for the taupe et voilà instant smokey eyes.

If you can nab this palette while the display is still floating around I highly recommend picking it up. If you like warmer hues Spoiled Army Brat is a beautiful mauve/peach trio that is equally beautiful if maybe a little less versatile.

Found anything good for a bargain lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A recent Fashion Design graduate with a longstanding love of fashion, beauty, and pop culture. A collection of What I wore, How I wore it, Where I got it, and Why I love it.