Pages

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Wear All the Colors


Sometimes a brand releases something so unique and so beautiful that it just deserves to have its praises sung all by itself.

Last month I Love Nail Polish, a Vegas based indie polish brand debuted their new Ultrachromes. They are just breathtakingly beautiful and unique. The formula is stellar and lacks the inherent sheerness of other duochrome polishes of days past.

Cyngus Loop (far left) is by far the most transformative and unique.  Mutagen is a beautiful twist on the 2013 emerald trend, and Birefringence is a blue heavy version of Cyngus Loop.

Just get them. They are stunning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A recent Fashion Design graduate with a longstanding love of fashion, beauty, and pop culture. A collection of What I wore, How I wore it, Where I got it, and Why I love it.