Pages

Sunday, September 01, 2013

#BOTB 1



Bottom of the bag week number 1! I thought this would be a good weekly post that would a. encourage me to wear all of my lip products and 2. encourage me to clean out the lip products in my bag at the end of every week.  So without further ado.

Clockwise from the top,
-Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in Shame
-MAC Candy Yum Yum
-MAC Shy Girl
-MAC Ronnie Red (LE)
-Bite Beauty in Pastille Violet
-Maybelline Baby Lips Electro in Strike A Rose
-NYX Matte Lipstick in Indie Flick

Show me what's at the bottom of your bag! Use the #botb on Instagram!

 Find me @blkmagicwoman21

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A recent Fashion Design graduate with a longstanding love of fashion, beauty, and pop culture. A collection of What I wore, How I wore it, Where I got it, and Why I love it.