Pages

Sunday, September 15, 2013

BOTB #3


This week in lippies. Clockwise from the top.

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Adore is a warm brown red stain that works well both on its own as well as a base for under red lipsticks. (Especially for night out longevity!)

 LancĂ´me Rouge In Love lipstick in Cocoa Couture is a very deep cool brown red. This formula is just stellar. It glides on smoothly, and dries down to a very comfortable long-wearing finish.

Kat Von D Foiled Love Lipstick in Adora. This color is not for everyone. Its a high shimmer metallic finish that I love in this neutral red shade. In any other color I think it looks a bit dated.

Maybelline Vivid Lipstick in Pop of Cherry. This one was LE but I encourage you to investigate your drugstore. I've seen it around quite a bit still and this is a fun pink red shade in a stellar budget formula.

Jack Black Lip Balm in Lemon & Chamomile. My lips needed a day off and while I love the Nuxe Reve De Miel for nighttime, this is both wallet friendly as well as wonderfully effective. I want the grapefruit one next!

Last up Illamasqua's Magnetism. This is an absolute favorite Fall berry shade. It straddles the line between subtle and bold with absolute perfection and is so unbelievably comfortable and fun to wear. Get it.

What did you wear this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A recent Fashion Design graduate with a longstanding love of fashion, beauty, and pop culture. A collection of What I wore, How I wore it, Where I got it, and Why I love it.