Pages

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

The Fall Mani-cure


Easily the best fall manicure combo ever, I am in love. First up (post base coat) is OPI's Muir Muir on the Wall from their most recent San Francisco collection. I nearly passed this color up but, after wearing it I am so glad I caved. Its like all the hidden shimmer vampy shades that I love for this time of year amped up with a bit of a (very apparent) green bronze shift.

On top of that I applied Orly's Digital Glitter. This one was a surprise on the nails. It looks like a multichrome with glitter in the bottle but in reality it is a sheer pink shimmer base, with  bronze/gold/green small hex glitter. Thrown in for good measure are some holographic squares and some red micro glitter. These two just layer so well together and, while it seems like all the effects would work against one another they just come together to create a beautiful, complex, and harmonious Fall manicure.

If you get anything from the salon brand fall collections this year, make it these two colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A recent Fashion Design graduate with a longstanding love of fashion, beauty, and pop culture. A collection of What I wore, How I wore it, Where I got it, and Why I love it.