Pages

Saturday, September 07, 2013

Le Meh


 I was so excited when I finally caught the new L'Oreal display I was SO excited, and I was most certainly NOT alone. I even paid full price at the drugstore for both of them, (which I never do) and ultimately they went back.

If you own many lipsticks nothing about the color selection here is something you don't already own, potentially in a better formula. I had the highest hopes for the Le Matte formula, as I prefer a matte finish, but I found them to be sheer, patchy, and a bit dry. The NYX Matte Lipstick formula is infinitely better and a much better value.

The Le Laque is by far a more unique a formula. It is absolutely a vinyl finish on the lips, that after a very short while begins to hemorrhage outside my lip line. If you don't have a problem with bleeding this could be a nice addition to any collection but overall I though the whole release was just kind of meh.

Have you guys come across this display yet? Any thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A recent Fashion Design graduate with a longstanding love of fashion, beauty, and pop culture. A collection of What I wore, How I wore it, Where I got it, and Why I love it.