Pages

Friday, October 04, 2013

Late to the Party

I think the reason I love the Fall so much is because you get a break in the weather (goodbye humidity and 100 degree days, I will not miss you) but you still get to keep all of the perceived "warmth" of summer. If anything the leaves and the sweaters just give me the fuzziest feelings that no summer can replicate.

If there is any product I've found that encapsulates that feeling (because that's normal...) it's the Kevin Aucoin Creamy Glow in Tansoliel.


 As you can see I couldn't wait to dip into this baby. It was a Hautelook purchase and it creates the most beautiful wash of warm, fresh, glowing color on the cheeks. If you are looking for a flattering easy to use quality cream blush I would wholeheartedly encourage you check out the Kevin Aucoin formula. Lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A recent Fashion Design graduate with a longstanding love of fashion, beauty, and pop culture. A collection of What I wore, How I wore it, Where I got it, and Why I love it.