Pages

Tuesday, January 01, 2013

The Stellar Treatment

 
 
 
 
This little gift set was a last minute addition to my Christmas wishlist. When I saw this line up of colors I knew that this would be the perfect kit for me, especially for my overnights at work. (I commute pretty far to my job and sometimes need to stay over.) I would love it more if a few of those mid toned shades were less shimmery but as a rule I am in love with the color selection.
 
The standout color for me is Connoisseur. It is this strange yellow olive color that looks brilliant as the star of the show. It doesn't need a whole lot of definition just a bit of black liner and lots of mascara. I even love it in place of my go to Urban Decay Smog with a deep red lip.
 
The real star of the show for me though is the primer.
 
 
It's the baby one so it's handy for travel and it out preforms all of the other primers I've tried to date. I have and will finish the Makeup Forever Eye Prime that I reviewed a few weeks ago,(link),but once that is gone you can bet I will repurchase this one.
 
Better yet...it's on sale now so you can snap it up AND save a few bucks. (link) 
 
xoxo
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A recent Fashion Design graduate with a longstanding love of fashion, beauty, and pop culture. A collection of What I wore, How I wore it, Where I got it, and Why I love it.