Pages

Saturday, January 05, 2013

Living In Sin




NARS is just a beautiful brand. I am a firm believer that no brand does everything perfectly, and NARS is no exception to that rule. I do find though, that no matter how average the product inside the little black rubberized compact may be, owning the compact sometimes feels so good I can justify spending too much on something I will use infrequently.
 
Their powder blush in Sin, however, is anything but average. A longtime favorite color from the brand ( I hesitate to call it a cult product when the brand is so famous for another color) it is the perfet nude/brown/mauve/purple/pink shade shot through with a warm off-white sheen.
 
With tremendous blendability and an eight hour minimum wear time Sin is a fantastic basic shade to have in your arsenal. The thing I think really makes this blush is while it is a very welcoming familiar shade, the slight sheen makes it a modern take on the type of color your mom wore.  
 
Maybe its a good suggestion for updating Mom's bag...
 
What are your thoughts on this classic NARS offering?
 
xoxo
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A recent Fashion Design graduate with a longstanding love of fashion, beauty, and pop culture. A collection of What I wore, How I wore it, Where I got it, and Why I love it.