Pages

Saturday, January 26, 2013

The Shyest Time




I feel like whenever I go into MAC to look at lippies I get so distracted by all of the bright colors, bells and whistles, and drag queen employees, that sometimes I miss out on some of the really lovely understated products that they have to offer.
 
Case in point-Shy Girl lipstick.
 
This purchase almost didn't happen. In fact the last time I talked about MAC (link!) I showed you Film Noir (a back to MAC) and Fast Play, which I wasn't loving. I ended up returning Fast Play in favor of Shy Girl and I think it was a very smart move.
 
It's a really lovely peach toned nude color that is just a bit darker than my natural skin tone. I can wear this and still look healthy and alive. I also love the light, glossy, creemsheen formula in a shade like this. I think its a more flattering finish for a natural lip hue.
 
For the first time in a while I feel like I've come out of MAC with something I can easily wear on a regular basis.
 
Do any of you have this experience when you shop for makeup?
 
xoxo
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A recent Fashion Design graduate with a longstanding love of fashion, beauty, and pop culture. A collection of What I wore, How I wore it, Where I got it, and Why I love it.