Pages

Wednesday, January 09, 2013

Second Thoughts




I love a good Back 2 MAC. It takes me a while to rack up some empty containers but when I do the excitement of new lipstick takes over and I always wind up treating myself to more.
Film Noir is a color I'd been eyeing up for quite some time. It is basically a deep, reddened brown. More than anything I'm sure I wanted it just for the name. That aside it has turned out to be the color I like best of the two. It wears a lot like the other vampy shades I gravitate towards but the brown base is so much more flattering on my pale yellow toned skin.
Fast Play, on the other hand, is a lovely color but I'm not sure I love this color in the Amplified finish. In general Amplifieds tend to be my favorite MAC finish but I also very rarely buy nude colors from MAC. I imagine I would prefer this color in something like a Lustre or Creamsheen. I might even exchange it for something else. The more I think about it the less I think I will use it.
What do you guys think?
xoxo
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A recent Fashion Design graduate with a longstanding love of fashion, beauty, and pop culture. A collection of What I wore, How I wore it, Where I got it, and Why I love it.