Pages

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Gold Standard

Orofluido Beuty Elixr for Hair
I have tried so many hail oils. On the surface my dry, frizzy, fine, curly hair is the perfect candidate for a good hair oil treatment. After years of budget buys and trial size samples I have finally come accross my holy grail hair oil!
This bridges the gap perfectly for me. It is smoothing without weighing down my strands and there is no oil slick in sight even after 3 straight days of diligint morning application. It's worth noting that the sweet musk smell is lovely and lingering.
A dime sized dollop is all you need to really calm frizz and detangle any stubborn knots. My one and only gripe is the pumpless bottle. The open glass container makes pouring out too much a little too easy. I would love if the 30$ price tag could include a pump. While the glass may not be to most travel friendly option it does look and feel very luxe.

Do you guys have a favorite styling oil? Have you tried the Orofluido?
xoxo
Molly













No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A recent Fashion Design graduate with a longstanding love of fashion, beauty, and pop culture. A collection of What I wore, How I wore it, Where I got it, and Why I love it.