Pages

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Crushed





I don't really talk about mascara preferences much here. I find that I'm pretty open minded about mascaras. I have a feeling it's because I'm pretty lucky to have a nice natural set. As long as I have them a bit darker and fuller I'm happy.
As a general rule I like the Covergirl Lash Blast formulas, but this one might be my favorite. Not only is the small, slightlty curved brush a vast improvement over the gargantuan original but the formula is insanely buildable. It's a bit drier than some of its siblings and for that reason I think you could layer this baby on until the cows come home and it literally would never bunch together. As far as a product living up to its claims I don't think I've seen better than this in a while.
I don't normally love love love curved brushes so this is another first for me. In this case though its less like a curve and more like a straight side and a slightly protruding side. I also think that all of these plastic bristled wands are a brilliant addition to the makeup party. I know they're not new but each time I try a new one I realize how much I love it  all over again. They just seem to grab hold of every lash and really give you a nice full, seperated coat.  
My only concern is how long this will last. The formula that is already so so dry could be a sign that the workability of this formula will only last for so long.
Have any of you ventured into Clump Crusher territory yet?
xoxo
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A recent Fashion Design graduate with a longstanding love of fashion, beauty, and pop culture. A collection of What I wore, How I wore it, Where I got it, and Why I love it.