Pages

Monday, January 28, 2013

The Never Ending Story

Revlon Treat and Boost
I have beat it into you on this blog that my nails kind of suck. They peel, split, and break if you just look at them funny. My favorite base coat Orly's Bonder, (link!) does amazing things when it comes to keeping your polish on longer but not a whole lot for their conditon. Like a true polish addict I have taken to layering base coats. I know, I know thats nuts but I swear it works!!
I keep thinking about shelling out for OPI's Nail Envy because everyone seems to love it, but the price tag is just gigantic. When I cam accross this newbie in the new Revlon Bubblegum Days and Urban Nights collection and saw that the directions read very similarly to the directions on good 'ol Nail Envy. I figured what would it hurt to see if it helps.
I have to say I'm quite impressed. I didn't anticipate to really see any difference but this has clearly given my nails a bit of a boost. I've noticed less peeling, less cracking, and minimal breaking in the two weeks I've spent using this. I can't say how it compares to it's more pricey counterparts but for around 5$ it's certainly worth a try. Especially if your nails aren't as hilariously bad as mine I can see this being a nice budget nail treatment. It certainly hasn't solved all of my nail problems but overall I think its the best drugstore treatment I've ever tried.
Have you guys found any good nail care lately?
xoxo
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A recent Fashion Design graduate with a longstanding love of fashion, beauty, and pop culture. A collection of What I wore, How I wore it, Where I got it, and Why I love it.