Pages

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Vivid Whisper

Maybelline Color Whisper and Color Sensational Vivid
Color Whisper in Lust for Blush
Maybelline's new lip products are some of the best releases of the new year. I think they do lips really well as a general rule but so far these are some of my favorites.
The Color Whisper formula is the Maybelline response to the Revlon Lip Butter and the L'Oreal Shine Caresse formula. Personally, this is my favorite of the three. I know I know I've given all three forumlas pretty glowing reviews, but I swear I like this one the best. It seems to have taken the balm feel of the L'Oreal and the pigment of the Lip Butter and rolled them into one. What can I say? I love a happy medium. I still prefer formulas like this for nudes and pinks because darker colors in these emollient textures tend to bleed like a bitch on me.
The Color Sensational Vivid is all about the color selection for me. The formula on these are beautiful as always. They are soft and creamy and wear like a dream. The Vivids are just beautiful, pigmented, neon lip colors for the spring. This picture really does not capture the full brightness of the shade. If you are a fan of bright lips and find that your selection at the drugstore is limited, you won't have to worry for long. I fully intend to collect 'em all.
Are any of you looking forward to the new Maybelline lippies?
xoxo
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A recent Fashion Design graduate with a longstanding love of fashion, beauty, and pop culture. A collection of What I wore, How I wore it, Where I got it, and Why I love it.