Pages

Thursday, October 29, 2015

Smell Like A Sexy Oatmeal Cookie


I cannot tell you how long it's been since I bought a new shower gel. 

Years...actually years. For real.

I worked for a pretty popular skincare and beauty company for a long time a few years ago and at the time one of the perks was lots of free product and a great discount so I did have quite a large stockpile of favorites to work through. (Many of which are now discontinued :( )

Finally after finishing my last, probably expired, bottle of sweet smelling gel I looked to a newly re-branded Soap and Glory for shower time inspiration.


Their Rich and Foamous shower gel is the kind of lovely hydrating and sexily gourmand fragrance I can get behind. The best way I can describe it is that it's like a sexy oatmeal cookie.

I know I know. The scent is described as an oat and brown sugar confection and that is all true but, there is an added layer of a sexy and soapy musk that takes this scent from sickeningly sweet dessert to sophisticated and warm adult food fragrance.

Bottom line: It's lovely.


To top it off it is a great foamy and hydrating formula perfect for the cooler weather. I totally get the Soap and Glory hype now (there is more to come on this next week) and am eagerly anticipating my next purchase from the brand. 

Paired with two old skincare favorites I feel like this winter is looking like a a soft a smooth winter for this chilly New Yorker. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A recent Fashion Design graduate with a longstanding love of fashion, beauty, and pop culture. A collection of What I wore, How I wore it, Where I got it, and Why I love it.