Pages

Friday, October 02, 2015

The Week in Links

via
It has been a HUGE week here in internet land for TheUnanimousMolly and without this little bloggy corner of the internet it wouldn't have been possible.

I've had two articles published over on StyleBlend.com which I am very proud of and would love for you to check out if you haven't done so already.

For the first article I talked about everyones favorite beauty topic of the last few months...the 90's lip. Get it two ways here...and for the second article I featured my favorite bits of the 70's fashion trends for fall here.

It's been such a boss week and I hope you guys enjoy reading those two pieces as much as I enjoyed putting them together for you!

On top of that I posted a couple of YouTube videos.

The first is a little out of my comfort zone but so far has been very well received. My first fashion haul and try on video is live here.

The second video is all about the Ginsberg is God fragrance from Bella Freud I mentioned here last month. If you wanted to know more about that you can find that here.

I hope you guys had a good week and I'll catch you on Monday with my favorite eye looks to wear with my fall bold lips.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A recent Fashion Design graduate with a longstanding love of fashion, beauty, and pop culture. A collection of What I wore, How I wore it, Where I got it, and Why I love it.