Pages

Wednesday, October 07, 2015

An Apple A Day

 Nothing makes an Autumnal weekend better than apple picking except maybe apple picking, perfect weather and great company. 

This past Sunday myself and three lovely NYC ladies ventured up to my childhood apple picking farm, Dressel Farms in New Paltz NY for a smog free day full of cider and donuts. 

The apples were fresh and the views did not disappoint. 


 This old girl was not pleased that she had to share her Sunday with so many apple picking tourists. Naps in the sun were obviously the only way to cope. 
 Mc Goat here was disspaointed we didn't bring him any food. 
 Fresh apples for days!
 The gang. Overwhelmed by selection.
 Low hanging fruit.



 That view though. 
 The best kind of day out of the city. 
 This clover found a final home in my beanie for the rest of the day. 
I have some apple pie to make this week I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A recent Fashion Design graduate with a longstanding love of fashion, beauty, and pop culture. A collection of What I wore, How I wore it, Where I got it, and Why I love it.