Pages

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

FOTD: Warm and Glossy





I look extra goofy in this picture but I so loved how this combo turned out. It was a bit of Maybelline (Color Tattoo in Gold Shimmer) and Revlon(Not Just Nudes darkest shade) cream shadow layered together with some of L'Oreal's Infalliable Eyeshadow in Eternal Sunshine. A bit of Stila Stingray on the upper lashline and Nars Rue Bonaparte on the lower waterline.
A bit of Tarte Stellar and Angelic Amazonian Clay blush on the cheeks and my new love the YSL Glossy Stain in Brun Glace. I wrote a brief review of the blushes and the lipstain here (link!) and here (link)!
I find that this type of color combination is something that I work with often. They are warm and easy to wear together. I think it sends a really polished message without going overboard (although I'm sure some would disagree). It is a go to look for me especially in the colder months and this eye combo in particular is something I will keep in the record books for particularly early mornings.
xoxo
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A recent Fashion Design graduate with a longstanding love of fashion, beauty, and pop culture. A collection of What I wore, How I wore it, Where I got it, and Why I love it.